ATTENTION ALL BUSINESSES
Business Licence Renewals for 2013 are due on or before December 31, 2012.
Please be reminded that it is the business’s responsibility to ensure that payment is made on time. Payments received after December 31, 2012, may be subject to a $25 penalty for home-based businesses and $50 for other businesses.
Payments can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express ), cash, cheque, and direct debit. Post-dated cheques up to December 31, 2012, are also accepted.
The following payment options are available:
- Online (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express)
- In person at City Hall, 2580 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam*
- By mail to City of Port Coquitlam, c/o Business Licence Division, 2580 Shaughnessy Street, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 2A8
- By drop box (located outside to the right of the main entrance facing Shaughnessy Street).
- By phone at 604-927-5238 or 604-927-5440 (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express).
*If paying in person, please note City Hall will be closed after 2:00 pm on December 24, 2012, and will re-open at 8:30 am on January 2nd, 2013.
If you did not receive an invoice, or if you have any questions, please contact the Business Licence Clerk at 604-927-5238 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location and Mailing Address
2580 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 2A8
8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays)