We're taking steps to be even more responsive to the needs of our businesses by improving communications, streamlining our application processes, and launching initiatives such as:
- Business Development Opportunities Task Force
- Shop PoCo Biz Directory
- PoCo Best Biz Awards
- PoCoWorks Job Board
Open for Business AwardPort Coquitlam was every proud to win the provincial government's 2014 Open For Business Award.
- See our submission to learn about the work we've been doing and plan to do to help small businesses thrive in Port Coquitlam.
- Media release: 2014-09-25 - City Wins Award for Supporting Small Businesses (pdf)
- proximity to transportation corridors
- availability of skilled workforce, services and amenities
- competitive lease rates; and
- a picturesque setting.
Port Coquitlam is an ideal place for smaller and specialized manufacturers, retailers and service providers.
Open door policyWe encourage business owners, operators and potential investors to communicate with the City regarding their questions and concerns.
Click the links to the left for information and resources to support businesses, or contact us through the information below.
Development Services Department
Location and Mailing Address
City Hall Annex (above the BMO Building)
200- 2564 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 3G4
8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays)