Using just your address, access your own personalized Collection Schedule to see what is being picked up during any given week. With this tool you can:
- Import your personalized Collection Schedule to your online iCal, Outlook or Google Calendar
- View, download (PDF), or print your personalized Collection Schedule
- Sign up for personalized reminders
The 2014 Community Calendar and waste collection schedule were delivered to Port Coquitlam residents with the Tri-City News on Wednesday, December 4, 2013.
If you do not receive your calendar and/or require a second copy for a secondary suite, you may pick one up at any civic facility or contact 604.927.5411 to request calendars.
Determining your Collection DaysThe City of Port Coquitlam is divided into five collection zones. Your garbage, recycling and green cart collection days are determined based on these zones.
1. Find out which zone you live in (see below).
2. Consult the collection schedule to determine your garbage, recycling and green cart collection days.
Collection changes during cold weather: Please note that when overnight temperatures dip below zero, the City may pick up green carts later in the day than usual to allow the contents to thaw. More details.
Collection Schedule and Zone Map
(click the image below to download both the map and schedule)
Tel 604.927.5496 or 604.927.5488 or 604.927.5480
Emergency After Hours Tel 604.543.6700
Location and Mailing Address
1737 Broadway Street
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2M9
7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays)
[Return to top]