Go paperless - sign up today! Manage your City bills and licences online and have them delivered right to your email inbox!
You can also view your current and past bills and get detailed info about your taxes, utilities, dog licences and business licences.
- Business Licences
Save yourself a trip to City Hall or a stamp for the postage and renew your business licence online with a credit card.
- Dog Licences
Your dog might like the drive to City Hall to renew his licence, but you might not have time to get down during business hours. Renew online with a credit card.
- Electronic Home Owner Grants
Skip the lineups and save a stamp by using the quick and easy electronic application to claim your Home Owner Grant.
Provides you with a customized list of potential permits and licences from all levels of government that you may require to operate your business.
- Budget Suggestion Box
The City of Port Coquitlam's Budget Suggestion Box initiative provides a forum for residents to offer their ideas on how the City can increase efficiencies, generate new revenues, and/or make effective changes to service delivery. Suggestions or ideas that fall within the scope of what the City provides will be reviewed and considered for the 2014 Budget Process.
Search Parks and Recreation activity and program information for details and pricing and register for your favourite programs at your convenience from the comfort of your home.
- Online Community Calendar
The online Community Calendar lists important City of Port Coquitlam events, meetings, and public input opportunities. Use this page to view and learn more about events happening in your neighbourhood.
- Online Payment System
Pay a ticket, renew a dog license or business licence over the Internet.
An interactive mapping tool that will provide you with a wide range of information that you can view or print. Information currently available on PoCoMAP includes:
- property information, including property lines, address, legal descriptions, zoning, legal plans and orthophotos (aerial photos)
- detail report, includes assessment value for the past 5 years and current tax assessment and utility charges
- road information, such as street names, truck routes and road closure restrictions
- locations of public facilities and amenities including schools, parks and trails
- garbage zone, flood plain and contour maps
- Service Requests, Complaints and Compliments
Use our online service request form or locate the contact information necessary to communicate your service requests, compliments and complaints to the appropriate City Department.
- Tax Certificates
Visit BC Online to get property tax certificates.