The Parks and Recreation Department offers year-round sport, fitness, leisure, cultural and arts programs for people of all ages at indoor and outdoor facilities throughout Port Coquitlam.
Winter 2014 Leisure GuideDownload: Winter 2014 Leisure Guide (pdf)
Fall 2013 Leisure Guide Download: Fall 2013 Leisure Guide (pdf)
Winter 2014 registration begins on November 16, 2013.
Spring 2014 registration begins on March 1, 2014.
Summer 2014 registration begins on May 24, 2014.
Fall 2014 registration begins on August 9, 2014.
Winter 2015 registration begins on November 15, 2014.
- 12:00am (midnight) on experienceit.ca
- 8:30am at 604-927-PLAY (7529) or in person at Hyde Creek Hyde Creek or the PoCo Recreation Complex
- 10am at The Outlet
You can obtain a print copy of the leisure guide in a number of convenient ways:
- Drop by the Terry Fox Library
- Visit your nearest City-owned recreation facility
- Pop into the Port Coquitlam City Hall