The Parks and Recreation Department offers year-round sport, fitness, leisure, cultural and arts programs for people of all ages at indoor and outdoor facilities throughout Port Coquitlam.
Fall 2014 Leisure Guide
Keep Active! Pick up a Leisure Guide at any one of our City facilities. A great resource for fun teen and family activities.
Download: Fall 2014 Leisure Guide (pdf)
Summer 2014 Leisure Guide
Download: Summer 2014 Leisure Guide (pdf)
Summer 2014 registration begins on May 24, 2014.
Fall 2014 registration begins on August 9, 2014.
Winter 2015 registration begins on December 10, 2014. Registration for any senior's programs will be during the first week of January 2015.
- 12:00am (midnight) on experienceit.ca
- 8:30am at 604-927-PLAY (7529)
- Hyde Creek Hyde Creek or the PoCo Recreation Complex
- 10am at The Outlet
You can obtain a print copy of the leisure guide in a number of convenient ways:
- Drop by the Terry Fox Library
- Visit your nearest City-owned recreation facility
- Pop into the Port Coquitlam City Hall