> Home Page > Citizen Services > Service Requests, Compliments and Complaints
Print Friendly and PDF Email this page

Service Requests, Compliments and Complaints

We take great pride in providing quality customer service to our community. Use our online service request form or locate the contact information necessary to communicate your service requests, compliments and complaints to the appropriate City Department.

The online Service Request form should not be used to report bylaw infractions or emergencies or safety or health hazards.

Click here to go directly to the online Service Request Form.

Bylaw Infractions and Complaints
To report a bylaw infraction or complaint, contact the Bylaw Services Office at 604.927.5440.

Bylaw infractions include barking dogs, noise, parking violations, commercial vehicle zoning violations, unsightly properties. Go to the Bylaw Services page for more information. 

For emergencies relating to sewer, water, streets or lanes, call 604.927.5496 or 604.927.5488. For after hours emergencies, call 604.543.6700. Click here to access other emergency contact information.

Last Updated:3/4/2015 1:24:15 PM