We take great pride in providing quality customer service to our community. Use our online service request form or locate the contact information necessary to communicate your service requests, compliments and complaints to the appropriate City Department.
The online Service Request form should not be used to report bylaw infractions or emergencies or safety or health hazards.
Click here to go directly to the online Service Request Form.
Bylaw Infractions and Complaints
To report a bylaw infraction or complaint, contact the Bylaw Services Office at 604.927.5440.
Bylaw infractions include barking dogs, noise, parking violations, commercial vehicle zoning violations, unsightly properties. Go to the Bylaw Services page for more information.
For emergencies relating to sewer, water, streets or lanes, call 604.927.5496 or 604.927.5488. For afterhours emergencies, call 604.543.6700. Click here to access other emergency contact information.
Using the Online Service Request Form
- Enter information about your service request
- Specify the nature of your request or comment.
- Select the topic from the drop down list.
- Enter your comments and/or the description of the problem or service request in detail in the box.
- Enter the address/location of the problem or service request. If the service/problem has a street address, enter it. If the service/problem is at an intersection, enter the names of the cross streets in the box and specify exact location (i.e., northeast corner) at the intersection.
- Click "Submit"