The City of Port Coquitlam is committed to providing quick and easy access to City publications such as reports, plans and strategies, Council meeting agendas and minutes, and media releases. Click on the links below and to the left to access the information you require.
- City Info Guide – practical information about the City's services for residents, businesses, visitors and investors.
- Update Newsletter - issued four times a year and distributed with tax notices or via local papers; contains information and updates about city activities, public programs, and contact information.
- Community Calendar & Waste Collection Schedule
- Recreation Leisure Guide
The following brochures and information are available in print format from all civic facilities and upon request to 604.927.5411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cycling in Port Coquitlam
- City Info Guide
- Quick City Info - Contact Information and City Facts and Information
- Traboulay PoCo Trail Guide
- Environmental Strategic Plan
- Official Community Plan (OCP)
- Master Transportation Plan
- Parks & Recreation Master Plan
- Master Pedestrian and Bicycle Plan
Economic DevelopmentAnnual Reports
In accordance with the provincial Municipal Charter, Port Coquitlam publishes an annual report. The report outlines financial reports and statistics for each fiscal year, strategic planning and progress toward goals, municipal structure and highlights.
2014 Annual Report
2013 Annual Report
2012 Annual Report
2011 Annual Report
Manager of Communications and Administrative Services
Location and Mailing Address
3rd Floor, City Hall, 2580 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2A8
8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays)