The Chief Administrative Officer provides direction to all departments and is the coordinating link between Council and staff and the public.
The City’s Chief Administrative Officer is responsible for:
- leading and directing all City departments; executing policies and decisions of Council;
- informing and advising on policy matters, as requested by Council;
- ensure departments and municipal operations are responsive to community needs;
- conducting long range and corporate planning for the organization;
- overseeing the development and proper expenditure of City's operating and capital budgets;
- effective liaison with other orders of government and non-government organizations.
Chief Administrative Officer
Location and Mailing Address
3rd Floor, City Hall, 2580 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2A8
8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays)
[Return to top]