The City is proud to expand municipal government awareness and offers organized tours of City Hall to local school groups.
What To Expect on Your Tour
- Overview of City’s history
- A group photo to be posted on the City's website
- Walk-through of City Hall main areas
- Assembly in Council Chambers
- Overview of levels of government
- Overview of City Services and Departments
- Students may take turns sitting in Mayor’s Council Chambers Chair and promote one idea which they would perform as Mayor
- Attendees receive City Pin
- Questions directed to Mayor (upon his availability)
- Tours last from 45 minutes to one hour depending on the size of the group
- All tours are free.
- Schools should be located within the City’s boundaries.
- Wednesdays to Fridays
- Times scheduled by mutual agreement.
- Mayor’s attendance will be upon availability.
2580 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam, BC
Click here for map and directions to City Hall.
For more information or to arrange a tour of City Hall, please contact:
Federal Government (www.gov.canada.ca )
Provincial Government (www.gov.bc.ca )
Mayor Greg Moore City Councillors
City Profile (includes Stats & Facts)
[Return to top]