Are you new to Port Coquitlam?
Contact City Hall for your City Info Guide along with information about community events, maps of the various rivers and trails within our community, recreation and leisure activities, and many more helpful tips and information. A variety of information is available in person at Port Coquitlam City Hall. You can also contact 604.927.5411 or email@example.com to obtain more information.
On this website, find out about the City, get answers to frequently asked questions, check out tips for new residents and consult the community directory for key contacts and other community resources.
- detailed property information: property lines, zoning, OCP designation, legal descriptions, legal plans, taxes, utility charges, assessments and aerial photographs
- road information: street names, truck routes, and road closures
- locations of public facilities and amenities: schools, parks and trails
- garbage zone, flood plan, and contour maps
The following list of topics and related links should help you find the information you need to get settled into your new community.
- Bus Schedules and Transit Services
- Community Services Directory and Contact Information
- Council/Committee Meeting Schedules>
- Dog licences
- Emergency Services
- Events and Attractions
- Community Calendar
- Federal Representative Contact Information
- Garbage, Recycling and Green Waste Collection
- Getting Around Port Coquitlam
- Home Owner Responsibilities
- Hospitals and Health Care
- Mayor and City Councillor Contact Information
- Property Taxes and Assessment
- Provincial Representative Contact Information
- Recreational Facilities and Amenities
- Tax and Utility Payment Options
- Terry Fox Library
- Volunteer Opportunities
- What's New in Port Coquitlam