Welcome to the City of Port Coquitlam’s web-based mapping site – PoCoMAP.
PoCoMAP is an interactive mapping tool that will provide you with a wide range of information that you can view or print. The map is constantly evolving and the information it contains is updated regularly.
Information currently available on PoCoMAP includes:
- Property information, including property lines, address, legal descriptions, zoning and orthophotos (aerial photos)
- Detail report, includes assessment value for the past 5 years and current tax assessment and utility charges
- Road information, such as street names, truck routes and road closure restrictions
- Locations of public facilities and amenities including schools, parks and trails
- Garbage zone, flood plain and contour maps
A step-by-step guide to help users navigate PoCoMAP can be picked up at City Hall or click here to download. For more information, please contact Engineering & Public Works Department at 604.927.5420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PoCoMAP System Requirements
The following minimum system requirements are needed to use PoCoMAP:
- Microsoft Windows on desktop PC or or iOS on iPad mobile devices
- Internet Explorer 10/11 or Mozilla Firefox.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
Please Note, if you are encountering display issues and using Internet Explorer 8. Please review the IE8 Compatibility Tech Note for resolution.
The information displayed on these web pages (PoCoMAP) is provided as a public service by the City of Port Coquitlam (POCO) on the following terms and conditions:
- PoCoMAP is provided on an ‘as is’ basis. POCO resumes no obligation or liability for the use of PoCoMAP by any person and makes no representations or promises regarding the completeness, accuracy, correctness and timeliness of PoCoMAP for any purpose. The information found here should not be used for making financial or any other commitments.
- Information regarding underground services provided in hardcopy or digital format, is obtained from the best records available to the City. The Developer, his Engineer and Contractor shall verify such information on site before finalizing any design or starting any construction work.
- All right, title and interest (including all copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights) in PoCoMAP remain vested in the POCO at all times. The POCO’s original copyright and other proprietary notices included with PoCoMAP must remain intact at all times.
- The User will use PoCoMAP only for the User’s own internal business and personal purpose and may not re-sell, sublicence, or operate a service bureau using PoCoMAP, or otherwise reproduce, publish or disseminate PoCoMAP for commercial purposes, without the prior written consent of the City of Port Coquitlam.
- In a situation where a conflict between PoCoMAP and information contained in any other records of the City of Port Coquitlam or documents that may be prepared by or delivered to the city of Port Coquitlam, the City of Port Coquitlam reserves the right to make the decision on which it considers to be the most accurate and complete.
- Availability of PoCoMAP is not guaranteed. Computer applications, servers and network connections may be unavailable at anytime for maintenance or unscheduled outages. Outages may be of long durations. Do not depend on this service for critical needs.
- The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, and/or any other type whether expressed or implied. In no event, is POCO liable to users of these data, or any other party, for any loss or direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to time, money or goodwill, arising from the use or modification of the data.