The PoCoWorks! community job board lists employment opportunities offered by Port Coquitlam business and organizations.
The City initiative promotes a strong local economy by helping Port Coquitlam businesses publicize their employment opportunities. Anyone with a valid City of Port Coquitlam business licence can post a job in Port Coquitlam for .
How it Works
- Jobs will be posted within one business day of receipt (barring any issues with the posting).
- Postings are active for one month unless the employer requests a shorter term.
- Past job opportunities are not archived.
- The City is not involved in the recruitment or hiring process in any way. Postings must be for jobs in Port Coquitlam.
- Postings are not accepted for multi-level marketing opportunities, “club memberships,” distributorships or sales representative agency arrangements, and other business opportunities that require any payment or require recruitment of other members, distributors or agents.
How to Post a Job
1. Create an employment ad (must be submitted in PDF format). Limit your ad to one letter-sized page and do not list multiple unrelated positions in the same ad.
a. Business name and logo
b. Business address
c. Job description and requirements
d. Contact information
e. Website (if available)
f. How/where to apply
g. Closing date
2. Upload your PDF ad to the form below. Please note that you will need to include your City of Port Coquitlam business licence number on the form.
3. Email email@example.com to submit a replacement ad or to have your ad deleted. Your ad will automatically be deleted after one month.
- The City of Port Coquitlam makes no guarantee about candidates that apply and is not responsible for any aspect of the recruitment process or employment.
- It is the responsibility of each individual employer to research the integrity of the candidate to which you are considering for employment.
- Employers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when making job offers.
- As user of the PoCo Works site you agree that your job posting will not be in violation of the Employment Standards Act.
- Any job postings that are in violation of the Employment Standards Act will not be posted on the website.
What job seekers need to know
- Job postings are active for one month unless a shorter term has been requested. Past job opportunities are not archived.
- The City is not involved in the recruitment or hiring process in any way, and makes no guarantee of any kind about the positions listed on the job board.
- It is the job seeker’s responsibility to research and verify the information in any posts on the job board.
- Protect yourself: Don’t give prospective employers your social insurance number, credit card or bank information, or perform any monetary transaction with them.
Submit Your Ad
There are currently no opportunities. Please check back soon!
Location and Mailing Address
2nd Floor, Port Coquitlam City Hall
2580 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2A8
Business Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays)