Post a Job
Anyone with a valid City of Port Coquitlam business licence can post a job in Port Coquitlam for free on the PoCoWorks! community job board.
How it Works
- Jobs will be posted within one business day of receipt (barring any issues with the posting).
- Postings are active for one month unless the employer requests a shorter term.
- Past job opportunities are not archived.
- The City is not involved in the recruitment or hiring process in any way. Postings must be for jobs in Port Coquitlam.
- Postings are not accepted for multi-level marketing opportunities, “club memberships,” distributorships or sales representative agency arrangements, and other business opportunities that require any payment or require recruitment of other members, distributors or agents.
How to Post a Job
- The City of Port Coquitlam makes no guarantee about candidates that apply and is not responsible for any aspect of the recruitment process or employment.
- It is the responsibility of each individual employer to research the integrity of the candidate to which you are considering for employment.
- Employers should exercise due diligence and use common sense and caution when making job offers.
- As user of the PoCo Works site you agree that your job posting will not be in violation of the Employment Standards Act.
- Any job postings that are in violation of the Employment Standards Act will not be posted on the website.
1. Create an employment ad (must be submitted in PDF format). Limit your ad to one letter-sized page and do not list multiple unrelated positions in the same ad.
a. Business name and logo
b. Business address
c. Job description and requirements
d. Contact information
e. Website (if available)
f. How/where to apply
g. Closing date
2. Upload your PDF ad to the form below. Please note that you will need to include your City of Port Coquitlam business licence number on the form.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit a replacement ad or to have your ad deleted. Your ad will automatically be deleted after one month.