Date of Application
Artist(s) First and Last Names:
Alternate Phone Number:
Are you a Port Coquitlam resident?
Which months would you like to exhibit your works?
September 28, 2022 – January 10, 2023
January 11, 2023 – April 25, 2023
June 28, 2023 – September 26, 2023
September 27, 2023 – January 16, 2024
January 17, 2024 – April 23, 2024
*Although the City of Port Coquitlam will consider the gallery space and exhibition period you have selected in your application, ultimately the City reserves the right to assign the gallery space and timing of the show.
Are you interested in delivering a presentation, demonstration, or workshop in conjunction with your exhibition? If so, please provide the details in your statement of proposed work.
An artist’s bio is a short paragraph about you, the artist. (Max. 500 words)
An artist statement is an artist’s written description of their work and/or artistic practice. The intention is to help the viewer better understand the artist’s work. (Max. 500 words)
Digital Image List
This list provides details about the digital images included in your submission. Please include filename, title, medium, size, year, and price. If the work is not for sale, please label as NFS.
Minimum upload size: 1MB per image, to a maximum of 10 images. Images must meet professional standards and accurately reflect the quality of your work. Digital images are used for web and print purposes. All images should be jpg format (with .jpg extension). Images must be labeled to match the corresponding digital image list in the following format: last name, first initial, sequence number. Example: Smith_J_01.jpg
• You represent and warrant that you are the creator of the artwork submitted and that you have the copyright to the artwork.
• You agree to grant the City of Port Coquitlam the right to use artwork photographs for promotional and/or documentation purposes of the event/exhibition.
• If selected, you agree to have your artwork reproduced on the City of Port Coquitlam’s website and other media for promotional purposes.
• If selected, the Artist(s) shall sign a legal exhibition contract with the City of Port Coquitlam.
• You understand that incomplete submissions and image submissions not properly labelled will not be considered by the selection committee.