Discover why the City of Port Coquitlam is recognized for its environmental focus and how we’re protecting and improving our environment for present and future generations.
Please note: online bylaw copies do not represent legal versions of the bylaw and may not include recent amendments.
- Water Shortage Response Plan, 2011 (Bylaw No. 3768)
- Water Ways Protection (Bylaw No. 0917)
- Sewage Facilities – Development Cost Charges (Bylaw No. 2740)
- Sewer Connection (Bylaw No. 1091)
- Sewer Rates, 2014 (Bylaw No. 3862)
- Complete Watercourse Development Permit Guide and Application
- Tree (Bylaw No. 3474)
- Soil Removal and Deposit (Bylaw No. 3331)
- Sewer Connection (Bylaw No. 1090)
- Nature Area (Bylaw No. 1433)
Location and Mailing Address
City Hall Annex (beside City Hall)
200 – 2564 Shaughnessy Street
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 3G4