Rebates and Incentives
Home energy efficiency retrofits
Try the CleanBC Better Homes Rebate Search Tool to check out the variety of available rebates, including home heating, water heating, building envelope (insulation, windows and doors), and bonus offers for two or more upgrades. Check out the variety of available rebates, including:
- Home heating
- Water heating
- Building envelope (insulation, windows and doors)
- Bonus offers for two or more upgrades
Heat pump group purchase rebate
CleanBC Better Homes offers a heat pump group purchase rebate of up to $500 for homeowners switching from an oil, natural gas, or propane heating system to an eligible air source heat pump. The more homes that register and apply as a group using the same group code, the higher the rebate for each participant—share this with your friends!
Current GPR Code: GPR0165-EXP03/01/2023-CBC
This code expires on January 3rd, 2023. Each group can be used by a maximum of 30 participants. Once full or expired, a new code will be issued. Check back for new codes.
To take advantage of the group purchase rebate:
- register with the City of Port Coquitlam group code at betterhomesbc.ca/gpr/register/once you have installed your eligible heat pump;
- apply to Clean BC Better Homes for all eligible rebates before the code expires. Don’t forget to enter your group code in the promo code field of the application form. If you have multiple codes, include both separated by a comma in this field; and
- spread the word about the Port Coquitlam group code. The more homes that install a heat pump and apply using the same code, the higher the rebate.
Participants must register with the complete group code (format GPR0165-EXP03/01/2023-CBC), have their heat pump installed, and submit applications for rebates within six months of their final installation invoice date.
If you have questions about the group purchase rebate, call a CleanBC energy coach toll free at 1-844-881-9790 or use their online contact form.
Watch a recording of our last webinar to learn more about using heat pumps.