MyPortCoquitlam is a 24/7 secure, all-in-one, online service that allows residents and businesses to access information about their City of Port Coquitlam accounts. It acts as the registration point for property taxes, utility billing and scheduling of inspections for building and plumbing permits. It’s easy to use and all information is protected by private access codes.
Benefits of MyPortCoquitlam
- View electronic bills for tax and utility accounts as soon as they’re available.
- Link directly to your eligible Home Owner grants (eHogs).
- Perform detailed inquiries on property taxes, utilities and dog licences.
- View current and past bills.
- Track utility consumption history (commercial users only).
- View business licence information.
- Electronically receive and pay for your business licence renewal online.
- Schedule and review results for your building and plumbing inspections.
To get started, you will need your access codes which can be found on your property tax notices, utility bills, dog and business licences. For building and plumbing inspections, provide an access code at time of permit application.
Booking a Building or Plumbing Inspection
Book online: Save time and paper!
You can book your inspection up to 10 days in advance, and cancel or change it up to midnight the day before the inspection. You may request a morning or afternoon inspection (subject to inspector availability).
When you book online, you save paper and can access inspection reports and information 24/7 from either a desktop computer or mobile device on the go.
How to book online
- Have the following information on hand:
- The secure, confidential personal access code that you provided to the City when applying for a building permit.
- The building permit number located on the top right hand side of the permit.
- Address of the property, including unit number if applicable.
- Type of inspection required (e.g. footing, framing, rough-in plumbing).
2. Register or sign in to MyPortCoquitlam (see the guide on the login page for first-time users) and complete the form.
If you do not have your permit and access code, contact the Building division at email@example.com or 604.927.5444.
For now, inspection requests can also be made via the 24-hour inspection request line at 604.927.5445 (leave a message with the building permit number, address and type of inspection) or in person at the Building Division counter. Requests received before 3 pm will be scheduled for the next business day.
In using this service (MyPortCoquitlam) you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- You are registering for this service voluntarily in accordance with Section 26(d) of The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act;
- You are responsible for managing access to your own account;
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act notification:
The City of Port Coquitlam is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us for the purpose of registering for MyPortCoquitlam will be collected, used and protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA). The City does not automatically gather any personal information from you (e.g. name, phone number, address). This information is only obtained if you voluntarily provide it and, in this case, the information will only be used for the purpose of administering the MyPortCoquitlam service to you. Please contact Corporate Office at 604.927.5421 or firstname.lastname@example.org.