MyPortCoquitlam is a 24/7 secure, all-in-one, online service that allows residents and businesses to access information about their City of Port Coquitlam accounts. It acts as the registration point for property taxes, utility billing and scheduling of inspections for building and plumbing permits. It’s easy to use and all information is protected by private access codes.
Benefits of MyPortCoquitlam
- View electronic bills for tax and utility accounts as soon as they’re available.
- Link directly to your eligible Home Owner grants (eHogs).
- Perform detailed inquiries on property taxes, utilities, dog licences, business licences.
- Schedule your online building and plumbing inspections.
- View current and past bills.
- Track utility consumption history (commercial users only).
To get started, you will need your access codes which can be found on your property tax notice, utility bills, dog licence and business licences.
Booking an Inspection
To book your Building or Plumbing inspection, you will need your permit number and access code provided to you at the time of application. If you do not have your permit and access code, please contact the Building division at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.927.5444.
In using this service (MyPortCoquitlam) you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
- You are registering for this service voluntarily in accordance with Section 26(d) of The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act;
- You are responsible for managing access to your own account;
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act notification:
The City of Port Coquitlam is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us for the purpose of registering for MyPortCoquitlam will be collected, used and protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA). The City does not automatically gather any personal information from you (e.g. name, phone number, address). This information is only obtained if you voluntarily provide it and, in this case, the information will only be used for the purpose of administering the MyPortCoquitlam service to you. Please contact Corporate Office at 604.927.5421 or email@example.com.