The photo gallery below features photographs taken in and around the City of Port Coquitlam by members of our community.
Scenic – Golden Ears Mountains from Traboulay Trail Port Coquitlam – Dedicated to Owen Zucchelli – March 2nd 2021 Michael Zucchelli
Scenic – Golden Ears Mountains and Pitt River – Dedication to Owen Zucchelli – Taken March 2, 2021 Michael Zucchelli
Scenic – Golden Ears from Traboulay Trail – Dedication to Owen Zucchelli – taken March 2, 2021 Michael Zucchelli
The city is always looking for photos of scenes and landscapes from all four seasons that showcase the natural beauty of the community (e.g. flowers, wildlife and landscapes). Images that show the photo was taken in Port Coquitlam are preferred to close-ups.
Submitted photos will be placed in the above gallery and considered for the City calendar, street and facility banners, and other City publications , if they meet the criteria below
Photo credits will be applied to all submitted photos used in the calendar, and whenever possible in other City publications.
Submission Criteria and Tips
Submission deadline for 2022 calendar: October 9, 2022
Follow these guidelines for the best possibility of having your photo selected for publication:
- Submit images that show the photo was taken in Port Coquitlam, rather than close-ups.
- Don’t limit yourself to summer photos – images from all four seasons are sought.
- Ensure submissions meet the following criteria:
- Format: jpeg or tiff
- Orientation: horizontal for calendar and vertical for the banners
- Size: for calendars, at least 300 dpi at a size of 13” wide by 10” deep OR a file size of at least 2 MB. To be considered for banners, at least 300 dpi at a size of 28” wide by 48” deep OR a file size of at least 4 MB.
- File label: include photo name, location, year taken and photographer’s name (e.g. Scenic Sunset-Pitt River-2021 Bob Smith.jpg)
The City of Port Coquitlam is permitted to collect the information on this form under section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act to credit and contact you. If you have any questions or concerns about this collection, please contact the City’s FOIPPA Administrator at 604-927-5250 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.