The photo gallery below features photographs taken in and around the City of Port Coquitlam by members of our community.
Thank you to everyone who submitted photos for our 2023 Community Calendar! Images will be uploaded to our gallery by the end of November.
Share Your Photos
The City is always looking for photos of scenes and landscapes from all four seasons that showcase the natural beauty of the community (e.g. flowers, wildlife and landscapes). Images that show the photo was taken in Port Coquitlam are preferred to close-ups.
Submitted photos will be placed in the above gallery and considered for the City calendar, wrapping on hydro utility boxes, or displays at City facilities if they meet the criteria below.
Photo credits will be applied to all submitted photos used in the calendar, and whenever possible in other City publications.
Submission Criteria and Tips
Submission deadline for 2023 calendar: October 12, 2022 (extended deadline)
Follow these guidelines for the best possibility of having your photo selected for publication:
- Submit images that show the photo was taken in Port Coquitlam, rather than close-ups.
- Don’t limit yourself to summer photos – images from all four seasons are sought.
- Ensure submissions meet the following criteria:
- Format: jpeg or tiff
- Orientation: horizontal for calendar
- Size: for calendars, at least 300 dpi at a size of 13” wide by 10” deep OR a file size of at least 2 MB
- File label: include photo name, location, year taken and photographer’s name (e.g. Scenic Sunset-Pitt River-2021 Bob Smith.jpg)
The City of Port Coquitlam is permitted to collect the information on this form under section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act to credit and contact you. If you have any questions or concerns about this collection, please contact the City’s FOIPPA Administrator at 604-927-5250 or at email@example.com.