Check Out Port Coquitlam’s All-New PoCoMap
Port Coquitlam has launched a new, user friendly version of its interactive online mapping tool, PoCoMap.
PoCoMap provides access to a wide variety of property, utility and City infrastructure information from almost any phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
The first major overhaul of PoCoMap since its launch 12 years ago, the new version features a new look and feel, faster browsing, viewers that work on almost any device, improved markup tools, better integration with other applications, high quality printable reports and other improvements.
Found at www.portcoquitlam.ca/pocomap, the online map is free to use and provides more than 60 layers of information, including:
- Designated land uses, zoning and legal descriptions,
- Garbage zones, service connections and utility (sanitary, drainage and water) locations,
- Tax and utility history,
- Land contours and the flood plain boundary,
- Parks, City facilities, infrastructure and more.
Use PoCoMap to:
- Search for addresses then drill down into the layers for detailed information,
- Find places of interests,
- Download property information and service connection reports,
- View road information such as street names and truck routes,
- Access topographic maps and aerial photos,
- Measure distances or areas,
- Create, share and print maps, and more.
PoCoMap is based on a geographic information system (GIS) framework that analyzes spatial locations and organizes layers of information into maps. GIS can be used to gain insights into data and make smarter decisions.
A quick help guide for using PoCoMap can be accessed from www.portcoquitlam.ca/pocomap and within the map application at any time.
Questions, comments or suggestions can be directed to email@example.com.
Manager of Communications & Admin Services
City of Port Coquitlam
Tel 604.927.5335 Cel 604.218.0533