Kickoff to Christmas in Leigh Square is Back
It’s time to get into the holiday spirit and there’s no better place to do that than in downtown Port Coquitlam. Join us Friday, Nov. 26 and Saturday, Nov. 27 with family-friendly activities everyone is sure to enjoy.
Everyone Welcome for the Outdoor Live Music, Site-wide Beverage Garden and Activities for all Ages, Rain or Shine
Event Schedule and Details:
Fri. Nov. 26, 4 – 8 p.m.
- 4-8 p.m. – Performances on the Bandshell – Featuring Santa’s Brass and Collage
- 4-8 p.m. – Hands on crafts for all ages
- 4-7:30 p.m. – New this year! Local craft breweries – Patina Brewing Co. and Tinhouse Brewing Co.
- 4-8 p.m. – Winter Artisan Market – Gift-seekers will find handmade treasures, quality art, fine crafts, food trucks, beverage garden and other refreshments, while enjoying live performances on the bandshell. Admission is free, and more information can be found at pocochristmasfair.com
Sat. Nov. 27, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
- 10 a.m.–6 p.m. — Winter Artisan Market continues with food trucks – Oh My Gado, Tornado Potato and Indish Food, hands on crafts. Be sure to take a photo in an old time winter scene by PoCo Heritage, sponsored by the Downtown PoCo BIA.
- 10 a.m.–6 p.m. – Performances on the Bandshell featuring: Ginalina, Beauty Shop Dolls, Silver Chord Choir, TriCity School of Music and Phat Santa Swing
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. – Hands on crafts for all ages
- Noon – 5:30 p.m. – Local craft breweries – Patina Brewing Co and Tinhouse Brewing Co
- 1:30-5:30 p.m. – Stop by the City info booth for giveaways and enter to win a City swag gift basket
- 4:45 p.m. – Lighting ceremony at the bandshell: Come together and light up Leigh Square and City Hall
The weekend also kicks off the 9th Annual PoCo Heritage Christmas Tree Festival inviting the public to vote for their favourite tree. The Festival runs until Dec. 17. More info is available at pocoheritage.org.
Thank you to our event sponsor – Downtown Port Coquitlam Business and Improvement Association.
More Winter in the City Activities
Celebrate winter with the City of Port Coquitlam and explore al lthe winter fun! Further details will be made available at portcoquitlam.ca/winterinthecity.
Public Health Requirements for Indoor Access
Based on Provincial Health Orders, the following will apply:
- Masks are required in all public common indoor areas for all people born in 2016 or earlier (5+)
- Proof of double vaccination required for parents and caregivers participating in indoor craft activities
- Proof of vaccination is not required to enter the Winter Artisan Market and for outdoor activities.
Manager of Communications & Administrative Services
City of Port Coquitlam