Leisure Pool Closes May 30 for Annual Maintenance
The Port Coquitlam Community Centre’s leisure pool will be closed for annual maintenance from May 30 – June 7 inclusive.
The spray park, weight room, arenas and the gymnasium will remain open during regular hours of operation. The customer service attendants are available to answer questions and process program registrations.
The annual pool maintenance work is undertaken to ensure that health and safety regulations are met. This year maintenance work includes: draining and repairing pool tiles and re-grouting some areas, preventative maintenance work on mechanical system, miscellaneous repairs and painting.
The City’s other pools and recreation facilities are open during this period for the community to use:
- Hyde Creek Recreation Centre (1379 Laurier Avenue)
- Centennial Outdoor Pool (3050 Chester Street)
- Castle Spray Park (2252 Castle Crescent)
- Lions Spray Park (2300 Lions Way)
- Port Coquitlam Community Centre Spray Park (2150 Wilson Avenue)
- Sun Valley Spray Park (3700 Hamilton Street)
For full schedule details visit portcoquitlam.ca/pools.
Port Coquitlam Community Centre is located at 2150 Wilson Avenue, Port Coquitlam. For information about the facility’s amenities and schedules, visit portcoquitlam.ca/pccc or call 604-927-PLAY (7529).
Manager of Communications & Administrative Services
City of Port Coquitlam