Snow Update #10
Dec. 20, 2022, 12 pm – We hope you are all safe and keeping warm. If you are out please allow for time, keep your distance and arrive safe.
- Current road conditions – Road conditions are improving as all Priority 1 routes have been plowed at least once and now widening is commencing, with smaller equipment moving on to Priority 2 routes.
- Weather predictions – Environment Canada’s snowfall warning has ended, an Artic Outflow Warning has been issued, and we will continue to see cold temperatures through the rest of the week.
- Priorities 1 routes have been cleared at least once and we are commencing widening in key locations.
- Smaller equipment has moved on to Priority 2 routes.
- All available equipment is mobilized and actively plowing streets.
- All available Parks staff are mobilized and providing snow removal support
- Priority 1 sidewalks are being completed with all available equipment
- Utilities crews are clearing bus stops along Prairie
- Solid Waste activities are continuing
The shop continues to support activities for snow and ice equipment maintenance and dealing with minor issues as they arise.
It’s a lot, but we are on it! We will continue to monitor the weather closely and keep you updated.
City issues/concerns please report via:
- The PoCo Sort & Report app