Snow Update #12
Dec. 20, 2022 – 11pm
Afternoon crews have been busy picking up where dayshift crews left off. With the recent snowfall, they have been working hard to make sure the roads are safe and clear for everyone and have made great progress.
* Current road conditions – Priority 2 and 3 routes have been 90% completed.
* Weather predictions – Environment Canada has issued an Artic Outflow warning and temperatures will continue to drop over night with a predicted low of -11 degrees into midday Wednesday.
* All available equipment is being mobilized again at 3am to salt Priority 1 routes and complete the remainder of Priority 2 and 3 routes.
* Restocking of Salt Bays will continue during the day
* 3 Parks staff will complete Priority 1 sidewalks and trails and move on to Priority 2.
* All Utilities staff trained on snow and ice equipment are being utilized to support the ongoing shifts.
* Solid Waste activities will continue as per schedule
City issues/concerns please report via:
the PoCo Sort & Report app