Storm Update Nov. 28
Nov. 28,2021 Storm Update: The heaviest volume of rain fell over the last 6 hours and here is where we are at: Pump Stations
Currently all pump station water levels are stable and we placed the generator at Cedar pump station as a precautionary measure. All other storm stations are running but maintaining lower levels, no volume issues at this time.
Continue cleaning all trash grates and monitoring water levels at ditches, creeks and rivers. Sand and bags are available for PoCo residents at the works yard.
Vac Trucks cleaning out catch basins and staff monitoring
The following closures are in effect due to flooding:
- West side trail under Kingsway bridge
- Poco trail from Shaughnessy park to Patricia footbridge
- Red bridge trail
- All sports fields are closed except for artificial Field 1 and warm up field at Gates Park
Report any City service issues through:
- the PoCo Sort & Report app
- portcoquitlam.ca/report or
- call 604.927.5311.
We will continue to keep you updated.