Storm Upate Nov. 29
Our 3rd storm event is set to begin slowly around 8pm this evening and we expect the duration of the event to be around 48hrs.
Anticipated rainfall is unknown at this time however this one may be similar to the Nov 15 event. We expect to have light showers for the first 8 hours with the volume beginning to pick up around 4am. City crews are ready & prepared. We have sand & sandbags available if needed at the Public Works Yard.
Closures due to flooding and or the potential of flooding:
- All sports fields except artificial turf at Gates Park
- West side trail under Kingsway bridge
- Poco trail from Shaughnessy to Patricia footbridge
- Red bridge trail
- Gates Park parking lot (by the tennis courts)
Report any City service issues through:
- the PoCo Sort & Report app
- portcoquitlam.ca/report or
- call 604.927.3111.
Stay safe Port Coquitlam!