Jan 12, 2022
The City is continuing to monitor and prepare for the rainstorms throughout this week.
Please keep in mind:
- Sand & sandbags are available to PoCo residents at the Public Works Yard – 1737 Broadway St
- Clear all catch basins in your neighbourhood of snow & debris to avoid flooding. To see a map of where catch basins are located, visit portcoquitlam.ca/catchbasin
- Report any City service issues through:
- The PoCo Sort & Report app
- portcoquitlam.ca/report or
- Call 604.927.3111
The following areas have been closed due to the rising river level:
- PoCo trail under the Kingsway Bridge
- Westside trail under the Kingsway Bridge
- Parking lot at Gates Park at the end of Wilson Avenue (by the tennis courts)
We will continue to keep you updated.