Move, Create, and Connect for Summer Fun Camps in Port Coquitlam!
Children and Youth will enjoy great outdoor adventures! All camps include a unique mix of age appropriate movement & activities, arts & exploration, connection to nature, play and opportunities to socialize safely! All camp programs are designed to challenge your child while having fun and exploring outdoor environments.
For health and safety reasons, all camps will be outdoors. Participants will need to be prepared for all weather with appropriate clothing, sunscreen, hats and/or raingear as camps will be running rain or shine.
Trekkers Camp is designed for 5.5 – 8 year olds. Little campers will move, create and connect outdoors as they explore nature along the trails and in local parks, creating fun art projects, and connecting with their peers.
Explorers Camp is designed for 8 – 10 year olds. Children will explore the Traboulay trail in different locations in the city, creating fun art projects, and connecting with their peers.
Base Camp is designed for youth ages 11 to 14. With Base Camps at Hyde Creek and Gates Park, youth will explore trails into the wilderness, connect with nature and their peers, while creating art and having fun outdoors.
Camps run from July 6 to August 28, 2020.
Full Day Camps
Time: 9 am – 4 pm
Fee: $180 per week
Hyde Creek Recreation Centre
- Trekkers 6 – 7 years
- Explorers 8 – 10 years
- Base Camp 11-14 years
Leigh Square Arts Village
- Trekkers 5.5 – 8 years
Half Day Camps
Time: 9:30 am – 1pm or 1:30 – 5pm
Fee: $100 per week
- Explorers 8 – 10 years AM
- Base Camp 11-14 years PM
Parents please read the parent handbook and download the online permission form below prior to attending camps.
Summer Camp Registration Info
- Summer Outdoor Day Camp registration is available online only and will require either use of online account credit or credit card for payment.
- To register please visit portcoquitlam.ca/register. For ease of registration set up your account now
- For customer support call 604.927.PLAY (7529) Monday – Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of camp programs must be made 7 days in advance to receive a refund. Customer requested refunds are pro-rated based on days/sessions attended. Due to the current COVID situation, the $5 administration fee will not be charged for activity withdrawals. Refunds for withdrawals due to illness from camp programs following the start date will be pro-rated to the number of camp days remaining. The City reserves the right to cancel/postpone activities.
Online Program Registration
Tel: 604.927.7529 (PLAY)