Pride In PoCo
Thank you to everyone celebrated Pride in Port Coquitlam with us! The event at Leigh Square was an amazing celebration of LGBT2SQ+ communities with live music, crafts, food and community displays.
The family-friendly event reflects Port Coquitlam’s commitment to removing barriers and developing welcoming, inclusive and safe places for the City’s diverse populations, including the LGBT2SQ+ community and gender diverse people. The event is organized with the involvement of Port Coquitlam’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Roundtable (EDI).
- Dandy — drag performer & co-emcee
- Phyllis Hull — drag performer & co-emcee
- Abb Original — drag performer
- Jordy Matheson — improv comedy
- The Dimes — Doo Wop vocalist group
- Genesis — drag performer
- Genesis & Anuar — drag cabaret musical duet
- Rich Elle — drag performer
- Will Clements Quartet — bilingual jazz quartet
- PoCo Lions Club
- Sweet Tooth Creamery
Our Pride Public Art installation is featured in Leigh Square. The artwork was commissioned in 2019 by the City of Port Coquitlam, designed by Steve Baylis and created in collaboration with the Port Coquitlam community. To learn more about the Pride Public Art Project, click here.