Food Vendor Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a food vendor at special events with the City of Port Coquitlam!
Please complete the application below. Have the following documents prepared to attach:
1: Port Coquitlam or Tri-Cities Intermunicipal Business License
* Please attach your local business licence if you have one. If you do not have a local business licence, you can indicate that you will apply Temporary Special Event Business Licence for the day of the event.
2: City of Port Coquitlam Certificate of Insurance (COI) Standard Event Form
* Required. Only a City of Port Coquitlam COI form will be accepted. The COI form must be completed by your insurance broker. Click here to download the form and have it completed by your insurance broker.
3: ICBC Confirmation of Automobile Insurance Coverage Form APV-47
* Required. Minimum $5 Million third party liability insurance is required.
4: Food Health Permit
* Please attach your valid Food Health Permit if you have one. If you do not have a valid Food Health Permit, you can indicate that you will apply for a Temporary Fraser Health permit on the day of the event.
5: Fire Decal
* Please attach your valid Greater Vancouver Fire Chiefs Association Decal if you have one. If you do not, you may book a fire inspection with Port Coquitlam Fire Protective Services at 604-927-5466.
You will be contacted to participate as suitable event opportunities arise. Please note: Submitting an application does not guarantee you will be selected to participate.
Community and Civic Events