Hyde Creek Recreation Centre
The Centre is a completely renovated aquatics complex complete with a lap pool, leisure pool, river run, water slide, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and bright roomy change rooms for men, women and families. Other amenities include poolside food services and a comfortable viewing area.
This complex also includes racquetball and squash courts, a gymnasium, a full service weight and fitness room with the very latest machines, an aerobics/dance studio and a martial arts studio complete with a sprung floor. The facility provides special interest areas, including rooms for children’s programming, one with its own mini-kitchen, a youth centre complete with pool tables, a fireplace and kitchen.
If you are interested in renting a room in this facility, please fill out the online facility request form.
Online Program Registration
Passes & Admissions
Passes may be purchased at Hyde Creek Recreation Centre or Port Coquitlam Community Centre, or by calling 604.927.PLAY (7529).
Pass Discount Information
- 10/20 Visit Pass (multi-site): Redeemed as one admission per scan, per facility. (10-visit: 10% discount, 20-visit: 20% discount).
- Monthly One City Pass: One-month commitment with optional auto-renew. Based on 9 single admissions (10% discount). FREE Childminding at Hyde Creek.
- Annual One City Pass: One-year commitment (monthly payments available). Based on 9 times the monthly rate (25% discount). FREE Childminding at Hyde Creek.
- Family One City Pass: Allows two caregivers and unlimited number of dependents living at the same address. Price based on one adult and two children.
- Family Outdoor Summer Pool Pass: Allows two caregivers and unlimited number of dependents ages 18 and under living at the same address. Price based on one adult and one child.
- Youth Access Card (YAC) annual membership: Provides free access to youth centres, discounts on most youth-specific programs, and free youth drop-in activities.
- Wilson Seniors annual membership: Provides reduced fees for a selection of seniors’ activity and fitness drop-in fees, access to special events, and reduced program registration fees.
Prices as of January 1, 2020
Please note: Children 0-3 are FREE.
HC = Hyde Creek Recreation Centre | PCCC = Port Coquitlam Community Centre
Squash and Racquetball Courts
Due to COVID-19 Squash and Racquetball courts remain closed at this time.
Hyde Creek has one racquetball and one squash court. Court reservations may be made in person at Hyde Creek Recreation Centre or by calling 604.927.7529 (PLAY). Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance for 1 hour per person, per court, each day. No more than 3 sessions per week can be reserved during peak hours (8 - 11 am and 5 - 9 pm). Regular admission rates apply.
Courts can be reserved from:
Monday - Friday from 6 am - 10pm
Saturday's from 8 am - 10 pm
Sundays from 8 am - 9 pm
A drop-in admission charge will apply to each court rental and additional sessions that a patron plays per hour/day. Monthly membership holders have unlimited usage per day with no additional charge. All patrons are required to pay the admission fee when using the courts.
Racquets are available for rent at the front desk ($3.50 per session)
For detailed information on squash and racquetball court booking procedures.
1379 Laurier Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 2B9
Tel: 604.927.7529 (PLAY)
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday – 6 am to 10 pm
Saturday – 8 am to 10 pm
Sunday – 8 am to 9 pm
Pools and Weight Room are open on Statutory Holidays from 1-5 pm except for Labour Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.