Private Skate Lessons & Customize Skate Lessons
The City of Port Coquitlam offers a variety of options for customers of all ages and abilities who want lessons suited to meet individual learning styles or busy family schedules. To support, instructors create individualized lesson plans to develop or strengthen specific skills to help new skaters and those looking to strengthen existing skating skills.
Private Skate Lesson Sets
1 on 1 Private Lessons Sets offered during the afternoon and evening Learn to Skate Lessons from fall to spring. Summer private lesson sets offered on a small portion of the ice during the afternoon 1:30 to 3pm public skate.
- Fall: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Winter: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Spring: Monday and Wednesday
- Summer: Monday to Friday
- Book online or waitlist at www.portcoquitlam.ca/register
- Lessons sold online in sets
- Private lessons fee includes skates and helmets
- Intersted in customizing number of particpants who are of the same ablility, register and pay for the private lesson to reserve your spot and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with activity number and details to adapt.
Daytime Custom Skate Lessons
Offered in the fall, winter and spring during the days noted above, for customers looking to book daytime lessons. Choose one or more customized 30 minute lessons based on ice and instructor availability during the day Monday to Friday. A great opportunity for home schools, adults and friend groups.
Customized lessons plans are created to meet individual learning outcomes and are best suited to skaters of similiar ability.
To book call Recreation Specialist – Arenas email: email@example.com
Lesson Length: 30 minutes
Customized 1 on 1: 1/$25 includes rentals
Customized 1 to 2: 1/$35 per lesson for two includes rentals
Customized Small Group: 1/$10 includes rentals, min 3 participants and max 8 of similar ability