Volunteer Recognition Awards Nomination Form
2020 Nomination Deadline: March 2
Make your nomination count!
Don’t let your nominee down with a hasty and incomplete nomination. Read this first:
- Check here to review this year’s criteria and categories. Please note that nominees may be reassigned to a more relevant category or be considered for the Lifetime Volunteer category.
- Assume the selection panel does not know the nominee.Don’t leave out details you think are obvious.
- Do your homework. Get specifics about the organizations/causes and when the volunteer activity took place.
- Engage the nominee. If you need to, get the facts from the nominee. It is better to ruin the surprise than to submit a weak nomination.
- Don’t forget supporting materials.Collect letters of support, awards, news clippings or other materials to bolster your case. There are three upload spots but you may group similar items together.