This page may be out of date as we respond to COVID-19. Get the latest updates, service changes, and community supports at portcoquitlam.ca/covid19.
The City has closed the Port Coquitlam Community Centre, Hyde Creek Centre, Outlet and the Gathering Place. Services are also being limited at City Hall and other city facilities to help slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- At PCCC, two arenas will open Sept. 8 for user groups with approved COVID-19 safety plans. Public skating, fitness and weight training areas will also open in late September. All services will require advanced pre-registration.
- Outdoor pool season has been extended at Robert Hope and Centennial Pools based on weather and demand.
- At Hyde Creek, indoor swimming, fitness and weight training areas will open later in the fall once key maintenance activities are completed. Advanced registration will be required. Details will be available at portcoquitlam.ca/pools in early September.
- In Leigh Square, pre-registered programs at the Gathering Place and the Outlet will be available later in the fall.
- The Port Coquitlam Farmers Market will continue outdoors in the parking lot next to Leigh Square on Thursday afternoons, from 3 to 7 p.m. until Oct. 8. Curbside pick-up from the Gathering Place will also continue to be available at farmersandmore.org.
Move! Create! Connect! with our Rec Team
The city is pleased to provide virtual exercise classes, links to resources and online activity options for all ages. Check out our full library of videos and resources to enjoy fun and free ways to help you MOVE, CREATE and CONNECT while you spend time at home. Go to Move. Create. Connect. ONLINE