Looking for safe ways to have fun, stay active and healthy over the winter? Take advantage of the activities the City has planned.
Winter Leisure Guide
View online below or download here.
Live in PoCo? Sign up Early
Port Coquitlam residents will get a three-day head start on programs.
Registration for winter 2021
PoCo residents: starts Nov 16 General public: starts Nov 19
Proof of residency will be required.
How Priority Registration Works
- Port Coquitlam residents can begin registering on Nov 16 – at 12:01 a.m. for those registering online, and during regular facility hours for those registering by phone (604.927.7529)
- Customers will need to provide their home address and postal code to verify they are residents of Port Coquitlam. Online registrations will be verified by Active Net account and by postal code and address combination.
- Please note: Anyone falsely claiming to be a Port Coquitlam resident during the priority registration period will be removed from the class – even if the classes have begun.
Advance registration and payment is required for all programs at portcoquitlam.ca/register. We offer a variety of supports and resources to ensure that all residents have the opportunity to get involved in recreation programs. More information about fees and financial assistance is available at portcoquitlam.ca/recfees.
Financial Assistance and Support:
The City offers a variety of supports and resources to ensure that all residents have the opportunity to get involved in recreation programs. Eligible families can receive a 75% discount on activities, including camps, through our Financial Assistance Program. Families can also apply for an Individual Child Grant through Canadian Tire’s Jumpstart Program. Our Leisure Buddy Program offers 1:1 support for children in registered activities. Learn more at: portcoquitlam.ca/financialassistance.
General Guidelines for Registered Program Access (full details available at portcoquitlam.ca/recreation – Know Before You Go)
- All participants require an account for program registration and can be completed at portcoquitlam.ca/register.
- All participants (all ages) must pre-register for all activities.
- Participants may withdraw from a registered activity up to 48 hours notice prior to activity start time and a camp up to 7 days prior to camp start day.
Participant Information Forms (Waivers)
The City of Port Coquitlam requires all participants in their day or week-long camps to have a signed Participant Information Form on file. This form can be downloaded here.
Please contact the Recreation Department (604.927.7529 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain this form through mail or by email.