Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex
Community Recreation Complex Project
A new Community Recreation Complex is being constructed on the site of the Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex and Terry Fox Library from 2017 to 2021.
Existing recreation and library facilities are staying open until they are replaced, thanks to a phased approach to construction.
The Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex was renovated and expanded in 1999. Amenities include:
- Jon Baillie Arenas (two arenas)
- large multi-purpose hall
- meeting room
- eight large dressing rooms
- Offside youth centre
- skate shop (rentals/sharpening)
- food concession
- Wilson Centre
Experience ItRegister for programs
Arena and Room Rentals
If you are interested in renting an arena or a room in the Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex or Wilson Centre, simply fill our the online facility request form.
Notice: Fee Changes
To ensure recreation services are accessible, affordable and fairly priced, our fees are reviewed each year. For the first time since 2015, some fees are increasing slightly and some are decreasing.
- Increase (<3.2%) to Hyde Creek pass and drop-in fees starting Sept. 1
- No increases at PoCo Rec Complex
- $2 outdoor pool swimming – all ages
- New Super Senior (85 yrs+) rates
- New summer field and ice rental rates
- Continued subsidies for low-income users
All-inclusive Membership Pass
- Use of Hyde Creek amenities including drop-in activities, sauna, pool, weight room and racquet court
- Free childminding: 1 hour per day per household (parent or guardian must be using facility)
Available for 1, 3, 6 and 12 months (ask about payment plans). Drop by Hyde Creek Recreation Centre or call 604.927.7529 (PLAY).
Where to purchase or load your card?You can buy or reload an experienceit.card using Visa, MasterCard, debit or cash (no cheques) at: Hyde Creek Recreation Centre, 1379 Laurier Avenue, 604.927.7529 (PLAY) Port Coquitlam Recreation Complex, 2150 Wilson Avenue, 604.927.7529 (PLAY) The Outlet, #110 - 2248 McAllister Avenue, 604.927.7529 (PLAY) The Gathering Place, #200-2253 Leigh Square, 604.927.7529 (PLAY)
How to Register Online
Program Registration DatesWinter 2018 - Registration begins November 18
Leisure Guide Distribution DatesLeisure Guides are available for pick-up at City recreation facilities on the Thursday prior to registration day. They are also delivered through the local newspaper the week of registration day.
Questions?If you have any questions please contact 604.927.PLAY (7529)
Map & Address
2150 Wilson Avenue
Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6J5