Passes and Admissions
Use Port Coquitlam’s new multi-site One City Pass to save on drop-in swimming, skating, fitness, racquetball/squash and all-ages gym sports across the City.
The One City Pass is valid for drop-in activities at Hyde Creek Recreation Centre, Port Coquitlam Community Centre, Centennial and Robert Hope Pools, all for one low price.
The pass is not valid for registered programs or specialty drop-ins.
Financial assistance for a variety of support services.
Passes & Admissions
Effective as of April 1, 2022. Passes may be purchased at Hyde Creek Recreation Centre or Port Coquitlam Community Centre, or by calling 604.927.PLAY (7529).
Pass Discount Information
- Monthly One City Pass: One-month commitment with optional auto-renew. Based on 9 single admissions (10% discount). Free childminding at Hyde Creek.
- Annual One City Pass: One-year commitment (monthly payments available). Based on 9 times the monthly rate (25% discount). Free childminding at Hyde Creek.
- Family One City Pass: Allows two caregivers and unlimited number of dependents living at the same address. Price based on one adult and two children.
Enjoy These Drop-in Activities With Your Pass
Recreation Programs General Guidelines:
To maintain the safety, reduce touchpoints and ensure safe social distancing advance registration and payment is required for all recreation drop-in and registered programs at portcoquitlam.ca/register.
- All participants require an account for program registration portcoquitlam.ca/register
- Reserve your spot online prior to arrival – No drop-in attendance
- Registration for drop-in activities will open 1 week in advance on an ongoing basis
- Participants may withdraw online up to 48 hours in advance with no penalty
- No shows will be charged the single admission rate
- Registrations are non-transferable
- Participants will be asked to leave promptly at end of scheduled time