Passes and Admissions
Use Port Coquitlam’s new multi-site One City Pass to save on drop-in swimming, skating, fitness, racquetball/squash and all-ages gym sports across the City.
Replacing all previous all-inclusive passes, the One City Pass is valid for drop-in activities at Hyde Creek Recreation Centre, Port Coquitlam Community Centre, Centennial and Robert Hope Pools, all for one low price.
The pass is not valid for registered programs or specialty drop-ins. Existing Hyde Creek all-inclusive pass-holders may continue to use their pass at all facilities until expiry.
Enjoy These Drop-in Activities With Your Pass
Passes & Admissions
Passes may be purchased at Hyde Creek Recreation Centre or Port Coquitlam Community Centre, or by calling 604.927.PLAY (7529).
Pass Discount Information
- 10/20 Visit Pass (multi-site): Redeemed as one admission per scan, per facility. (10-visit: 10% discount, 20-visit: 20% discount).
- Monthly One City Pass: One-month commitment with optional auto-renew. Based on 9 single admissions (10% discount). Free childminding at Hyde Creek.
- Annual One City Pass: One-year commitment (monthly payments available). Based on 9 times the monthly rate (25% discount). Free childminding at Hyde Creek.
- Family One City Pass: Allows two caregivers and unlimited number of dependents living at the same address. Price based on one adult and two children.
- Family Outdoor Summer Pool Pass: Allows two caregivers and unlimited number of dependents ages 18 and under living at the same address. Price based on one adult and one child.
- Youth Access Card (YAC) annual membership: Provides free access to youth centres, discounts on most youth-specific programs, and free youth drop-in activities.
- Wilson Seniors annual membership: Provides reduced fees for a selection of seniors’ activity and fitness drop-in fees, access to special events, and reduced program registration fees.
Prices as of January 1, 2020
Please note: Children 0-3 are FREE.
HC = Hyde Creek Recreation Centre | PCCC = Port Coquitlam Community Centre
2020 Fee Changes
Port Coquitlam is making a number of changes to its fees to simplify the fee structure, increase participation, and ensure pricing is aligned with the marketplace and the cost of services.
These changes include the introduction of the One City pass, new family rates for summer swim pass, and adding a new combined youth/young adult category from ages 13 to 24.
Based on the comprehensive fee review, admission and facility and field rental fees will see a general 2% increase as of Jan. 1, 2020 – an increase similar to other cities in the region. However, some fees may stay the same or even decrease due to the new simplified rate structure, and young adult and family (summer swim pass) discounts.
Even with the changes, Port Coquitlam would still be in the low-to-mid range of most fee categories. Fees at PCCC have not increased since 2015, and the last increase at Hyde Creek was in 2018.
View the updated Fees and Charges Bylaw after Nov 13, 2019.