Weights and Fitness
Proof of vaccination and photo ID will be required for those 22 years and older participating in fitness, sport and other physically active programs. Patrons unable to provide the required documentation will not be allowed to participate in these recreation programs. Proof of vaccination will not be required for preschool, children, and youth programs.
The PHO order requires proof of first vaccination for:
- Indoor fitness classes, weight rooms (12 and older)
- Sport activities and arena sports (22 and older)
- Any indoor event/activity attended by 50+ people, such as spectating at a hockey game (12 and older)
At this time, proof of vaccination is not required to participate in:
- Sport activities for age 21 or younger
- Indoor or outdoor pools and aquatic amenities – all ages
- Arenas (but does apply to 22+ ice sport)
- Terry Fox Library – all ages
- Non-recreation civic facilities such as City Hall and Annex, Public Works and Fire Halls
Fitness Class Schedule at PCCC
Fitness Class Schedule at Hyde Creek
Terry Fox Library staff are available to help residents apply for their BC Vaccine Card.
Face masks must be worn when in the presence of others and in common indoor areas throughout the facility. Face masks may be removed during physical activity. Masks must be worn immediately before and after physical activities/sporting events and when moving through the facilities.
Physical distancing is not required but recommended for individuals participating in physical activities.
More information can be found on our COVID-19 page.
Weight Room Hours
(No pre-registration required for weight room)
Port Coquitlam Community Centre (PCCC)
Mon – Fri: 7:30 am –1 pm
Mon – Thurs: 4 – 8 pm
Sat: 9 am – 2 pm
Hyde Creek (Starting Sept. 13)
Mon – Fri: 8 am –9 pm
Sat/Sun: 8 am – 7 pm
Virtual Fitness Class Videos
Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire
Pass Discount Information
- Monthly One City Pass: One-month commitment with optional auto-renew. Based on 9 single admissions (10% discount).
- Annual One City Pass: One-year commitment (monthly payments available). Based on 9 times the monthly rate (25% discount). .
- Family One City Pass: Allows two caregivers and unlimited number of dependents living at the same address. Price based on one adult and two children.
- Family Outdoor Summer Pool Pass: Allows two caregivers and unlimited number of dependents ages 18 and under living at the same address. Price based on one adult and one child.
Please note: Children 0-3 are FREE.
HC = Hyde Creek Recreation Centre | PCCC = Port Coquitlam Community Centre