Service Requests and Comments

We take great pride in providing quality customer service to our community. Use our online service request form or locate the contact information necessary to communicate your service requests, compliments and complaints to the appropriate City Department.

Bylaw Infractions and Complaints
The online Service Request form should not be used to report bylaw infractions or emergencies or safety or health hazards.

Bylaw infractions include barking dogs, noise, parking violations, commercial vehicle zoning violations, unsightly properties. Go to the Bylaw Services page for more information. To report a bylaw infraction or complaint, contact the Bylaw Services Office at 604.927.5440.

For emergencies relating to sewer, water, streets or lanes, call 604.927.5496 or 604.927.5488. For after hours emergencies, call 604.543.6700. Access other emergency contact information.


Service Request Form

Tell us how to contact you.

Postal Code