PoCo Sort & Report App
The free PoCo Sort & Report (formerly PoCo Waste-Line) smartphone app is a one-stop resource with a wide variety of uses. Download it for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play, or try it out below.
Use the app to:
- View or print your home’s personalized collection schedule
- Import your personalized collection schedule into your online calendar
- Sign up for personalized collection reminders
- Use the Sort it Right waste wizard (see below) to know what goes where
- Stay up-to-date about changes to the collection schedule or service
- Report a problem with any City service (see below)
See How it Works!
Click on My Schedule and enter your home address to find out when is your pick up, or click on Sort It Right and enter an item to see how to recycle or safely dispose of it.
Sort it Right!
Confused about which cart a Ziploc bag goes into or where to put styrofoam? Use the app’s Sort it Right tool to properly handle and dispose of more than 1,500 commonly used household items.
You’ll also find tips on how to sort garbage, green waste and recycling properly. The City promotes proper waste sorting to not only send less to the landfill, but avoid costly fines that are ultimately paid by taxpayers.
See it? Report it – Using the App
Port Coquitlam takes pride in providing great service to our community. We encourage the public and City staff to report City-related problems they spot around town, whether it be a broken streetlight, illegal dumping, a pothole, vandalism at a city building, or a bylaw infraction.
Report Problems Using the App:
24 Hour Emergency Contact 604.543.6700
Location and Mailing Address
1737 Broadway Street
Port Coquitlam BC V3C 2M9